Cambridge Flight Prices
- Instant estimate private jet prices for Cambridge
- Compare the jet charter market
- Live availability for private aircraft
- Live prices within minutes
- 24/7 customer service and jet charter advice
- All aircraft accredited for safety
- Advice on flying to and from Paris airports
- VIP service as standard
First opened in 1938, the main terminal was designed by an architect from Cambridge University, Harold Tomlinson. Marshall Group have owned and managed the airport since it opened. Work started on the main runway in 1953, and the runway has been gradually extended to its current 1,965 metre length (suitable for even larger aircraft types such as Boeing 757).
Cambridge Airport is situated a short drive from the centre of the city of Cambridge, and its location offers excellent access to the Midlands and destinations in the east of England. The centre of London is approximately 50 miles from Cambridge, and Newmarket racecourse is a 15 minute drive from the airport.
Airport Codes: EGSC / CBG
Elevation: 47 feet
One runway with a landing distance of 1 965 metre (6 447 feet).
Cambridge Airport offers a ramp which allows you to drive up to the steps of your waiting aircraft.
Additional facilities include:
· Secure parking outside the Business Aviation Centre
· VIP lounges
· Executive board room
· Hospitality and catering facilities
· Border Agency facilities
· Helicopter charter
· Flight schools
Find private flight prices online for private jet charter to or from Cambridge Airport with our private jet cost calculator.
For a personalised quote or further information please contact us or call +44 20 7100 6960 (24 hours).